Skip to content
If you are a current or former student who would like me to write you a letter of recommendation, please ask me as early as possible. If I agree to write a letter, you will need to provide me with:
- a list of the programs you are applying to, their application deadlines, and instructions for submitting the letter
- a list of classes you have taken from me and the grades you earned
- a description of the highlights of your work from those classes (e.g. assignments, class projects, etc.)
- a resume or CV and a personal statement
- specific attributes or accomplishments I should highlight in my letter.