Skip to content
- December 2021: “Spike-and-Slab Meets LASSO: A Review of the Spike-and-Slab LASSO” (with Veronika Ročková and Edward I. George) has been published in the Handbook of Bayesian Variable Selection. Link
- October 2021: New preprint “A Bayesian selection model for correcting outcome reporting bias with application to a meta-analysis on heart failure interventions” (with Xiaokang Liu, Lifeng Lin, Yulun Liu, Stephen E. Kimmel, Haitao Chu, and Yong Chen). arXiv
- May 2021: “Individual- and neighborhood-level risk factors for severe maternal morbidity” (with Jessica R. Meeker, Silvia P. Canelón, Lisa D. Levine, and Mary R. Boland) has been published in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Link
May 2021: “Association of neighborhood-level factors and COVID-19 infection patterns in Philadelphia using spatial regression” (with Mary Boland, Jessica Liu, Cecilia Balocchi, Jessica Meeker, Ian Mellis, Danielle L. Mowery, and Daniel Herman) has been published in AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings.
- May 2021: New preprint “Uncovering patterns for adverse pregnancy outcomes with spatial analysis: Evidence from Philadelphia” (with Cecilia Balocchi, Jessica Liu, Silvia P. Canelón, Edward I. George, Yong Chen, and Mary R. Boland). arXiv
- April 2021: “On the beta prime prior for scale parameters in high-dimensional Bayesian regression models” (with Malay Ghosh) has been published in Statistica Sinica. Link
- August 2020: I joined the University of South Carolina Statistics Department as a tenure-track Assistant Professor.
- July 2020: New preprint “Spike-and-slab group lasso for consistent estimation and variable selection in non-Gaussian generalized additive models.” arXiv
- May 2020: New preprint “A robust Bayesian Copas selection model for correcting and quantifying the impact of publication bias” (with Lifeng Lin, Mary R. Boland, and Yong Chen). arXiv
- March 2020: New preprint “VCBART: Bayesian trees for varying coefficients” (with Sameer K. Deshpande, Cecilia Balocchi, Jennifer E. Starling, and Jordan Weiss). arXiv
- December 2019: “Large-scale multiple hypothesis testing with the normal-beta prime prior” (with Malay Ghosh) has been published in Statistics. Link
- July 2019: New preprint “Fast algorithms and theory for high-dimensional Bayesian varying coefficient models” (with Mary R. Boland and Yong Chen). arXiv
- September 2018: “High-dimensional multivariate posterior consistency under global-local shrinkage priors” (with Malay Ghosh) has been published in Journal of Multivariate Analysis. Link
- August 2018: I graduated from the University of Florida with my PhD in Statistics and joined the University of Pennsylvania as a postdoctoral researcher.
- April 2018: “Forecasting urban household water demand with statistical and machine learning methods using large space-time data: A comparative study” (with Isaac Duerr, Hunter R. Merrill, Chuan Wang, Mackenzie Boyer, Michael D. Dukes, and Nikolay Bliznyuk) has been published in Environmental Modelling & Software. Link